The Factors affecting consumers perception towards online food ordering

 We're digital nomads, living a digital life! And one thing that we have learned over the course of this evolution is that whatever we want or need, can be obtained with just a few clicks on our beloved smart devices. Even the food - all kinds, to satiate our different cravings on different days of the week. It's really an era that has something for everyone - whether a consumer or a provider.


The Factors affecting consumers perception towards online food ordering are:-

  • The ease to get food while sitting at home or convenience’
  • saving of time
  • The quality of food
  • The ease to explore new varieties of food

At first I would like to start with the major factor that all the online food ordering consumers like that is, ‘The ease to get food while sitting at home or convenience’ Everyone likes to get their work done without working hard that is what online food ordering platforms provide us. This is why most of the consumers like me purchase food online. Online food purchasing or ordering is much more secure than going out and buying food from outside.


Now, the second factor that I am going to talk about is ‘saving of time.’ As consumers we also don’t want to waste our time in going out and standing in a que, we just want our food to reach us without wasting time. For example, I am ordering food from an online platform and it takes around 30-40 minutes for the food to reach me but, it is different from going out and ordering as in the meantime we could do a lot of important work.


The third factor or point that I am going to introduce is ‘The quality of food.’ As the world is modernizing many new diseases are also showng up  and it is no longer safe to go to a local shop and buy the food as they may have not  taken the precautions necessary to prevent diseases like food poisoning , and typhoid which may be fatal.


The fourth factor that I am going to tell about is ‘The ease to explore new varities of food.’ To explain this factor I am going to give an example- I am going out and trying toexplore new food items or trying to get a different taste of the same food from a new restraunt and you don’t know is the food really tasty or not but this does not happen in the case of online food ordering as I can just scroll down reviews to get a hint that what the food is like.


At last, the fifth factor that I want you all to know is ‘the ease to place large orders.’ To explain this I will take an example that is Iam going to have a small party at my home with my friends and you go to a shop and order 10-12 food items and carry it all the way back to your house but this won’t happen in the case of online food ordering.


Comments

  1. Very nice blog
    I would like to meet you and gey an autograph

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts